 Castle / 1886
1885  |  1887
Subject:
Different castle buildings...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 03:00:25 GMT

I need a list of just about all castle buildings (and of course since I don't
quite know all of them yet, any help would be appreciated).

Here is what I have so far:

City
Village
Castle
Fortress
Village
House
Market
Cathedral
Church
Shop (Services)
Hideout
Sea Port
Ship (well - it's a structure)
Inn

There will have to be a miscellaneous category for odd-balls, but I do need a
better general list ...

-- pn