 Castle / 1885
Re: More teeny shacks... Almost a villiage!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 01:00:39 GMT

David Eaton wrote in message ...
I have done one building myself using Black and White (just didn't have • enough
Brown and Tan).  The interior is complete too plus I included a couple of
windows because I was able to dig out some old 1x2x2 white classic windows
from my childhood "very played with" box.  Unfortunatly I don't have all • the
cool doors you do so I had to use a yellow classic door.

Yeah, those doors are actually what limited me to building only 5 houses
(although I have another one in blue which I'll probably use)... I got them • in
6080 (King's Castle), 6062 (Battering Ram), and 6761 (Bandit's Secret • Hideout--
my one treasured brown door hinge [and the blue door came in 6067])... I • might
build doors out of regular bricks too if need be...

Those doors are fairly available on eBay, though usually in red, blue, or
yellow. For a source of brown hinges (and a bunch of other usefull bits,
including a nice baseplate), check out 6552. They are up on eBay all the
time and have 7 more brown hinges (used in the pine tree trunks) plus a pair
of black hinges and a pair of red shutters, along with 2 yellow 1x2x2
classic windows.

Frank