 Castle / 1872
Re: More teeny shacks... Almost a villiage!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 21:28:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
Well, take a look-- (I actually threw together a PAGE, can you believe it? • [not
that it's MUCH of a page, but hey])
http://www.suave.net/~dave/midtown.html
Despite their slight gigantism, I actually like my design for the chickens and
the goose running around the town.. although they do look rather like ducks as
well... (which is the main reason why I didn't make them white) Lemme know • what
you think! (PS thanks to Ben Gatrelle for the window idea!)

DaveE

Hi Dave,

I like your shacks a lot!
Chickens are a bit big but cute and great design!

I would suggest (as you discussed with Eric K) to either pack the houses
closer together, or on the other hand put them in great distances apart with
farms in between. In the latter case, the peasants would pro'lly be under some
feudalist rule, and would not own the lands they work on, they'd be serfs in a
way. I plan to do this in my castle world but it will take a Loooong time
before I have the right stuff to do it (materials I mean ;-)

Anyhow, your shacks are great, beware of large felines (lions and tigers and
Cats, oh my ;-) and show us more!

-Shiri