 Castle / 1867
Re: More teeny shacks... Almost a villiage!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 20:02:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
Well, take a look-- (I actually threw together a PAGE, can you believe it?
[not that it's MUCH of a page, but hey])
http://www.suave.net/~dave/midtown.html
Despite their slight gigantism, I actually like my design for the chickens and
the goose running around the town.. although they do look rather like ducks as
well... (which is the main reason why I didn't make them white) Lemme know
what you think! (PS thanks to Ben Gatrelle for the window idea!)

Well your villagers will never go hungry with those Chickens!!!.  And what is
with the Piano falling out of the sky.  An odd to Chicken Little I suppose.
And that Cat is hugh (oops thats not LEGO...).

Very nice Dave, you have a great way of adding humor to your page.  I also like
the variety in the buildings it is very cool.  I think the only suggestion I
would have is more clutter.  Especially in the pictures with 5 buildings like
this one.

http://www.suave.net/~dave/midtown.html

I really like the setting though it is very "peasantish".  I would really like
to see more people do this kind of stuff.

I have done one building myself using Black and White (just didn't have enough
Brown and Tan).  The interior is complete too plus I included a couple of
windows because I was able to dig out some old 1x2x2 white classic windows from
my childhood "very played with" box.  Unfortunatly I don't have all the cool
doors you do so I had to use a yellow classic door.

I am going to try and get pic's up tonight if I have time.  Plus I wanted to
update my Church page with the completed church.  (not a lot of changes but I
finally got the arches I needed to finish it off).

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: