 Castle / 1894
Re: Different castle buildings...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 07:35:15 GMT

You *do* need a mill.

--

Paul Davidson

Pawel Nazarewicz <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message
news:FovF0p.CoG@lugnet.com...
I need a list of just about all castle buildings (and of course since I • don't
quite know all of them yet, any help would be appreciated).

Here is what I have so far:

City
Village
Castle
Fortress
Village
House
Market
Cathedral
Church
Shop (Services)
Hideout
Sea Port
Ship (well - it's a structure)
Inn

There will have to be a miscellaneous category for odd-balls, but I do • need a
better general list ...

-- pn