 Castle / 1892
Re: Different castle buildings...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 03:29:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ian Wilkinson writes:
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I need a list of just about all castle buildings (and of course since I don't
quite know all of them yet, any help would be appreciated).

Here is what I have so far:

City
Village
Castle
Fortress
Village
House
Market
Cathedral
Church
Shop (Services)
Hideout
Sea Port
Ship (well - it's a structure)
Inn

There will have to be a miscellaneous category for odd-balls, but I do need a
better general list ...

You could also have
University

Hmm... not sure there were too many of these back in those days. The Church
mostly kept all information confidential and tried to withold scientific data
from people until the Reneissance (sp?!), IIRC from history classes ;-)

Stables
Monestary

Good ideas! I'll include them in my "to do" list :-)

Palace

I think the reference to Castle includes that too, correct me if I'm wrong.

Temple
Barracks
House(shop downstairs living quarters upstairs very popular during period)

Good ideas.

light house(for sea port)

I'll be SURE to add this to my Ocean Cubs area, If I'll be able manage the
pieces somehow (I'll need tons of white 1x3 and 1x1 rounds!)

Theater House

Maybe...

Tavern (could be part of the Inn)

Prolly would be part of an inn.

Thats all I can think of at the moment.
Hope its some help

Thanks for the ideas! Even if they don't help Pawel (which I'm sure they will)
they gave me some inspiration!

-Shiri