 Castle / 1887
1886  |  1888
Subject:
Update of my page (was:Re: Customs (was Re: Finally, I have a page!))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 03:04:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Richard Marchetti writes:

and writes, and writes... ;-) at the risk of this post becoming an annex of
my tips & techniques page, so do i...

I'd like to congratulate you on your great designs, Shiri.

me too. when do we get to see your signature 'fig, that maiden of mayhem,
Scar(let)?

Here it is, same URL, I updated the page:

http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/

And as far as your storyline goes, I'm all into it.  I am very keen to see
you
further develop your apparent matriarchy, but I have to admit that I am not
sure why I was supposed to know that the Queen was the dominant ruling
figure.  Tell us more, tell us more...

oh yeah, queen cleo rules. one look at that pic, and there's no doubt
who's in charge! lol!

Well, Richard wasn't so sure... I might add some details later.

About the storyline, there will be much of it involved with my buildings. The
stories I make up inspire me to make the complementary (as in completing)
buildings and minifigs. So yes, there will definitely be more tales to came,
and tails to follow them ;-)

[customizing details snipped]

Lastly, customizers unite!  We have to get Todd to give us a subcategory.

-- Richard

amen, brother!

Again, good luck and I'll be waiting to see what you come up with.

-Shiri