 Castle / 1847
Re: Finally, I have a page!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 02:51:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi everyone,

I finally have a page! Meanwhile, it contains only castle minifig MOCs.
Buildings will come soon (once I build them :-)

http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/

This is just a beginning, I have more pics just waiting for appropriate
captions and s'more time...

Tell me what you think!

I like it!  I really like your minifigs, especially your modified Rock Raiders
head.  Can't wait to see more, keep up the good work!

Thanks! Glad you liked them!

The RR head was my first modifying job, conducted only two days ago. I think
it turned out quite well. I only bought the small RR set for the head, and was
disappointed to see the mike on it. Craig told me how he changed his and I
couldn't resist the temptation... It only took my ~5 minutes to take it off
with an x-acto knife.

I'll be working on the page next week, until my S@H order will arrive... Then
I'll start building my... er, Franz's castle ;-)

-Shiri