 Castle / 1889
1888  |  1890
Subject:
Not quite ready for prime time... But here are some teasers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 03:10:34 GMT

Well I said I would try and get some pic's up of my completed Church and my
Peasant home tonight but I just have not had the time (Things are very crazy at
home at the moment and that is a story for another time :).

I did however put all my castle themed creations into a small scene and I took
a couple of pics but I have not edited them or put them into a page.  I did put
them into a temporary directory though so you can view them.  They are a little
large but actually not that bad for being unedited.

You will be able to see the completed church plus a small cemetary and the new
house that I created that I still have to make a page for :(.  There is even
one pic of the interior of the house.

Here are the pics.  Remember this is temporary directory so do not bookmark it
as it will be deleted as soon as I get a real page up (hopefully sometime this
week).

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/temp/

One Inn update.  I have completed putting in the plates for the second floor as
well as a few plates that will make up the third floor/attic.  I still have not
detailed the interior yet and it may be some time before I do but rest assured
that when I do you all will be the first to know.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: