 Castle / 1840
Re: a name for "castle world"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 15:09:10 GMT

How about "Minieval Times"? (i.e. medieval times)
(In reference to the mini-fig scale of this world)

-David

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:

hi y'all!

  pawel is here at my house for the DixieLUG meeting, and we've been
scheming up plans for the mutual castle storylines site.

  we need a name for the site! ~"castle world" sounds ok at this point, but
we'd like to hear some more ideas if they're out there!

  later ~ craig~ (& pawel)