 Castle / 1820
Re: a name for "castle world"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 00:00:00 GMT

How about a variation on Camelot--CameLUG??  What about a simple name taken
from the address?  If the site address is www.legocastles.org, the site name
could be LegoCastles.org.  Studland doesn't sound too good, because it may
appear on search engines to people searching for "other" things (do I really
have to spell this out?  It's kinda obvious).  I still like the camelot thing,
so my other suggestion is Legolot.