 Castle / 1810
Re: a name for "castle world"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 16:46:45 GMT

Hi Pawel and Craig!
I think this whole Idea is great! Excellent work Pawel! Might even inspire me
to put something together  finally...

You might want to consider Danish words that mean "Land of Castles" or "World
of Castles" or perhaps Latin.

This whole concept looks like it will evolve quite nicely and if it fills up I
guess more land could be "discovered" :)

   Have Fun at your Meeting !!
     John

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:

hi y'all!

  pawel is here at my house for the DixieLUG meeting, and we've been
scheming up plans for the mutual castle storylines site.

  we need a name for the site! ~"castle world" sounds ok at this point, but
we'd like to hear some more ideas if they're out there!

  later ~ craig~ (& pawel)

Hi Craig, Pawel and everyone,

DixieLUG?
What's that?

Anyhow, here are some silly ideas from toying around with the names:
Castland (Castle land)
Castlego (castle lego)
Castles of Kings
Kings and Queens of Lego Dreams

These are just premature ideas, feel free to change!

-Shiri