 Castle / 1838
Re: a name for "castle world"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 08:15:00 GMT

I like Bricktannia!

--

Paul Davidson

Philip Ogston <ogstonpj@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:ForFxC.ILn@lugnet.com...
I like the wink to Tolkien, but it seems to me that lego castles are a bit • more
Arthurian than Middle Earthy.

What about "Bricktannia"?  Or a variation on Camelot, something like • "Camedot"
or "Brickelot", but maybe something stupid sounding.

Of course, if you want to go with Middle Earth, there's always Buckland, • in the
East of the Shire, but can only be made into Brickland, which ain't that
original, or recognizable. Or use the word "Minas" which means tower, as • in
Minas Lego - Tower of lego.

I vote for Bricktannia, it has obvious references to lego, and the age of
heraldry, and it's got a good beat which is easy to dance to.

Phil

In lugnet.castle, Paul Davidson writes:
How about "Lego-Earth" ?  (after Tolkien's Middle-Earth)

Paul Davidson

   we need a name for the site! ~"castle world" sounds ok at this • point,
but we'd like to hear some more ideas if they're out there!

   later ~ craig~ (& pawel)