 Castle / 17905
    3CS Corner City Gate —Alan Findlay
   It's ironic, really. Here I am, one of the people who gave input into the Medieval Marketplace standard, and I haven't even got past a skeletal mock-up of what I'd like to create for it. And then along comes the Classic Castle City Standard (for (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle) !

        Re: 3CS Corner City Gate —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) - snip- (...) the 3C. I agree with you, the way you adapted your tower does show the flexibility of the 3CS. I was hoping I'd be the first to have a crack at building something in the new standard, but I'm glad you did. The tower is a great (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: 3CS Corner City Gate —Alan Findlay
     (...) Sorry about the picture quality. I meant to address that on my original post. It's what happens when you use a $40 digital camera :/ Hopefully I can borrow the office camera by the weekend to get better shots. I was just in a hurry to get (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: 3CS Corner City Gate —James Stacey
     (...) ====8<----- snip (...) I really like your gate Alan. It all sits together really well and its an innovative angle for a gate. Really is very good It conveys a good solid feel and provides an intimidating presence for any would be invaders, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: 3CS Corner City Gate —Alan Findlay
     (...) Well, considering the plethora of MOCs that you've created, I'm impressed that I could provide inspiration, however small. Thanks for you comments. The whole issue of rampart access has been a "bee in the bonnet" for me. And it makes is (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: 3CS Corner City Gate —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) I liked this creation in it's first incarnation. Putting the gate at an angle gives it an interesting and unique shape. It's nice to see how you re-work this into the CCC standard. Bruce (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)