 Castle / 17522
Re: Church MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 12:07:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Twan Theeuwen wrote:
   Hi all,

At last I managed to complete and photograph another MOC in my series of dutchesque style creations, a roman church: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=50073

I really really love your church. The details are magnificent, I particulary like the candles, since I’ve been working myself on a church for a while (but much smaller then yours), I’ve been looking for a way of doing candles for a while. I also like very much the colorfull windows, and I don’t know why people says the exterior is not that great, I think it nice as is. Probably it would look much better in white the entire thing (but like me you probably don’t have enough white for that). The wooden doors are unique as well. The only thing I’m not to certain about there seems to be weapons there which I don’t think really belong in a church.

Great work overall