 Castle / 17531
Re: Church MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 19:25:59 GMT

Hi Yaron,

"the black sword" wrote
I really really love your church.

Thanks indeed.

I've been looking for a way of doing candles for a while.

If you like them, please feel free to use these. Even better,
improve on them ;-)

Probably it would look much better in white the entire
thing (but like me you probably don't have enough white
for that).

That's true, I don't have the white for it. And even though
that would be a nice color, I certainly don't have the heart
to start painting my bricks :-)

The only thing I'm not to certain about there seems to
be weapons there which I don't think really belong in a
church.

Yes, there's a sword that shouldn't be there.
Let's just say that the local lord Twannemanus decided to
abide to the commandment "Thy shalt not kill" and gave his
sword to the church as a token of his good intentions ;-)

Regards, Twan.