 Castle / 17521
Re: johny come lately
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 07:24:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler wrote:

   Ehm.. no. I’d like to see some NEW and GOOD Castle sets rather than good but OLD ones. I know, they CAN make good sets, so I hope they do not make a new Castle line like this awful Knights Kingdom series. Better none Castle line at all than such a line.

Well, I’d have to beg to digress in terms of not having a Royal Knight’s Fortress re-release. Personally, I found that the model came with an almost unmatched assortment of parts for a particularly large fortress. (the only problem is the expense) However, regarding your remarks on the poor quality of the knight’s kindgom and the definite need for a decent castle line, I couldn’t agree more there. (castle really needs some fresh material. Hoes about something from the roman era? Renaissance? New world? (wait a minute, really isn’t castle, too modern!) :)

Of course, a theme doesn’t necessarily have to say ‘castle’ (e.g., orient expedition and harry potter sets), but I have a general idea on where you’re going.

   Amen.

Osprey, over and out

M. Aaron Hein

http://www.lugnet.com/~1112/Creations