 Castle / 17303
  MM Weapons Dealer

Hey All, Please ignore my last post. Shouldn't have posted it. Just ranting. My apologies. Anyway, here is something I worked up today. A weapon's dealer for the Medieval Market. The MM really is great for small quick projects. I like it. I know (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) Snip Wow, Josh, great MM! I really love the use of the 'skateboarding' slopes for the roof. My only gripe is that I think the rest of the building would look better in gray, not brown. Keep up the good work! (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) Hey thanks, Nathan. I saw someone else use these pieces for a roof but now can't find it. Anyone else know who first posted a roof using the skateboard ramps? I agree about the walls. I think grey stone walls would look better. However, I (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) Of course, if you replace the grey roof with a tan roof, it could be a thatched building! There are two slope pieces in (URL) #3537 Skateboard Vert Park Challenge>, but there's a horrible price-per-piece ratio. (URL) (no - I don't just read (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) Thats a very cool use of the skateboard pieces, and a nicely stocked shop. I like the idea of the test dummy :) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) Josh, I like this. That's an inspired use of the skateboard ramps, they make a perfect tent. That's a nice target dummy in the back, too. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

Hello! (...) OK. Nice shop! But I particularly like how the guy in the front checks the blade of the sword that he will possibly buy. Bye Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) Hi Josh, how are you? What an impressive stock of weapons you got there, since you probably used all of the weapons there, I guess all your worriers will have to buy from him weapons so I'm sure he got enough work for a very long time:-) As (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) Hi Yaron, I'm good, how are you? Thanks for your comments. The shop does have a lot of weapons, but I do have a few more. :) I built this shop to try the ramp/roof idea. But it isn't original with me. I saw it on Brickshelf, but can't find it (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) Thanks, George, I appreciate the comments. I like the dummy, too. It was a last minute addition. Josh (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) Hi Jojo, Good to hear from you. I tried hard with the minifigs in this MOC. I have found that well placed and creatively built minifigs can really make a MOC. Thanks for your comments! Josh (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) Thanks, James! I tried to stock the shop with anything a warrior might need. :) Josh (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) That is true, it would be. I hadn't seen the tan skateboard ramps yet. They look a bit different than the grey. Wonder how well they will work? Josh (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) Just to throw in another possibility, the 3536 Snowboard Big Air Comp comes with two white ones, and I'm not sure about this, but I suspect the 3585 Half Pipe probably comes with about eight white ones. If white works for you, they're both (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) here it is: (...) Hey Josh, Great Work! Brilliant use of bad parts in a new way. I really like this and it is nice and large for the MM too : ) . Can't wait to see your next MM... God Bless, Nathan (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)