 Castle / 16852
Re: Medieval Marketplace Town Square (with 20 shops)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 03:49:22 GMT

     I will admit I am proud of the stocks (and the apple scene). I wonder
if the pieces exist to do it in brown?

Hey Nathan,

I just checked on Peeron and there are no Technic 1 x 4 beams in brown. :(
I guess we just have to build stone stocks.

Josh