 Castle / 16902
Re: Medieval Marketplace Town Square (with 20 shops)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 00:00:20 GMT

    Hi,

         First off I gotta say sorry for not replying. I thought I did
before I spent the week net free...

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd writes:
      Hi all,

          Here is my largest marketplace layout to date. 20 shops on 32
16x16 lots :

WOW! What a great work I must say

      Thanks!

I remember I was in London a couple of years ago, and bought some LEGO and
couldn't hold myself from opening the sets and build them. But it's a real
shame you had to disassamble those wonderfull stuff you made, are you gonna
build them again?

       Hopefully something better instead : ) But I won't see these pieces
again for a few months (they're in NZ).

in this pic:

I really love what you did with the barrel there, real nice

     Funny you shoul mention the barrel.... It was in the first building I
did when I was still telling myself "Just one building... Don't dump the boxes!"

I must add you used alot of unavailable nice bricks that I'm sure many of us
would like to have.

     I would like to have them right NOW, so I guess we're even : )

Great job!

Yaron "Webrain" Dori

        Thanks Again and God Bless You,

                   Nathan