 Castle / 16648
Re: Peasant's Hut
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:40:37 GMT

"Hendo (John P. Henderson)" <hendo@valyance.com> wrote in message
news:HDE5Jt.1IxF@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes: • snip
For suggestions, there are just two things I would consider.  First, where
does the smoke from the fire-pit go?  I see one of the hinges has what • looks
like pipes for a chimney outside, but it seems to empty into the eave of • the
roof.  Maybe if it poked up and over the roof a little it might work • better
for me. • snip
-Hendo

Im sure Lenny is more than capable of answering your question, and its his
model .... hoooowever .. a lot of this sort of building didnt have chimneys.
some had a simple hole, others relied on it escaping out of the door or
window. The high window on Lenny's modle would be good for this. Keeps the
place warmer I suppose
:)

--
James Stacey