 Castle / 16645
Re: Peasant's Hut
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:13:32 GMT

Hey Lenny,

Very nice!  It looks really good, like a set. :)  I am impressed with the
tri-fold thing you have been doing lately.  Very cool.  One question, what
is the peasant man holding in his hand?  I can't quite tell what piece he is
holding.

Building on and on and on,
Josh

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
kinda based off a viking long house, but short.. cause everything in legoland
is short.  a home to a peasant and her husband (they cooking).

vive le crackhead
-lenny