 Castle / 16140 (-20)
  Re: Livestock

(...) Thanks for sharing. Dave! (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Livestock

(...) should built some crops to feed them :) All kidding aside, I like them all, especially the green duck and the blue footed Goose. ~Kevin Blocksidge~ www.lugnet.com/~1763 (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Livestock

I figured that if I'm going to get serious into this whole village thing, my people are gonna need to eat and sustain themselves. So thus, I began looking around LUGNET for livestock ideas. I found many designs for many animals, and though I'd love (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  New MOCs, random castle stuff I built

Here are some things I've been sitting on, I finally got around to taking pics and uploading them. I've been working on a demon of sorts and I had one semi finished and then sorta rebuilt it, it looks nothing like the finished product, I should of (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Village of Dahyart

(...) Thanks much! Those are great ideas. Before I read your post I was torn between leaving the village as is or scrapping it to have it encircle the tower. But with changing their relative positions, I think it'd make the village look much better. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Village of Dahyart

(...) Thanks much! Though I don't think I'd feel right about mixing his village with my own. His has much more detail in the buildings as I have, as my buildings are nothing more than facades. Thanks for the reply! --Anthony (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Village of Dahyart

(...) Thanks much! (...) Soon, very soon. (...) I couldn't tell you which chapter the city will be making it's debut, as that would be giving away too much. But I can say that you won't have to wait all that long to see it again. And thanks for the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Village of Dahyart

(...) Thanks much. I had almost given up on the idea of building a village, leaving the tower by itself, but I'm glad I followed through. (...) Not as interesting as they could be... Since I only create MOCs for my stories, what could be really (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Village of Dahyart

In lugnet.castle, George Haberberger writes: <SNIP> (...) The rest of the pictures will come when the village is finalized. I still haven't decided on whether or not to leave it alone. I have several other designs in mind that I haven't tried yet. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Elven Home pics

I probably should have done this sooner, but here's a "tour" of the pics: 8c.jpg front view 8d 3/4 view. If you look closely, you can see the grren arched doors to the lower level. 20 rear view (That's a stylized stags' head on the central pillar. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Village of Dahyart

In lugnet.announce.moc, Anthony Sava writes: [snip] (...) Nice, my only comment is that the village looks too tidy, with all the house frondsides almost in one straigt line. In my humble opinion, you should make their apperance less "planned" by (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Village of Dahyart

(...) Hi Anthony, Your village is so adorable. I want it to mix with Jon's Provincial Village and then my collection would be complete. I wish. 8-) Needless to say (but I will) I really like your village. Hugs, Shirley. (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Village of Dahyart

(...) Are you going to add a lot of backstory, and illustrated stories, etc? Thanks, George (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Moved my website

Jus to let you know, I moved my website from geocities. THe new home of Sirob is (URL) will update the geocities page to reflect that. If you find any broken links or missing pictures please let me know. -Nick (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Village of Dahyart

(...) can't wait to see them. in which chapter it's about to enter the plot? will we have to wait long? Love LEGO, Love Castle Yaron "Webrain" Dori (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Elven Home pics

(...) scheme (makes me want more tan arches), I enjoyed the use of interior design, particularly the penants and the intersting use of a tan bionicle mask. Incdreible use of the small amount of space. The model is actually pretty large for a manor, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Elven Home pics

Hey Fritz! This is really cool! I love multi-level houses, but especially one's with basements. They are so rare in Lego.. especially if you want to get it looking right! I believe that detail is the true essence of Lego design. All the best models (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Village of Dahyart

Hey Anthony, What an interesting backstory! I love stories that incorporate generational changes (how Tower of Olyian -> Greylen's Tower), and how subtle things can really change the lives of many people (like all the villagers of Dahyart). I also (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Coat of Arms Designer

Hi, yes - very cool. - amazing. everything seemed to be very authentic - right colors - right backgrounds etc. only a user defined front-picture ( tower, dragon etc. ) would make it perfect. Kai (...) your (...) -- --- (URL) ( german page ) *** JOIN (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  The Village of Dahyart

Ten years after it fell, the High Mage Greylen magically rebuilt the Tower of Olyian to suit his own needs. Not knowning it's true history, the people of Ikros began calling the tower "Greylen's Tower," and the name stuck. As Greylen's power and (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact