 Castle / 16139
Re: Livestock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 22:11:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:

1 blue footed Goose
2 Bovine types (a jersey like cow and a bull)
3 Chickens (two hens and a rooster)
4 fluffy Sheep
5 Goats (one tan adult, one tan kid and three black)
6 Ducks (I'm especially proud of my Mallard Drake)
7 little chirpy Chicks (cop out, I know)

For those interested, a picture of my livestock can be found here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/village/livestock.jpg

I like almost all of them.  All except the cows; they are so scrawny!!  You
should built some crops to feed them :)  All kidding aside, I like them all,
especially the green duck and the blue footed Goose.

~Kevin Blocksidge~
www.lugnet.com/~1763