 Castle / 16151
16150  |  16152
Subject:
Gobble Gobble!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 23:26:12 GMT

Dave Eaton and I had a rather short but useful series of emails today, and
together we designed a pretty neat turkey.

The original turkey-chicken (as it was neither one nor the other) was Dave
Eaton's design.  However, after modifying his design to make it a pure bred
turkey, and sitting it next to my livestock, I noticed that the turkey was
smaller than my ducks (which are pretty huge for minifig scale).

A turkey is supposed to be a BIG bird.  So I took the parts from Dave Eaton's
design and grafted them onto Andy Lynch's duck design.

And voila!  A big Turkey!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/village/bigturkey.jpg

Gobble Gobble!

--Anthony