 Castle / 16150
Re: CastleQuest draws ever nearer..!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 22:25:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alex Polimeni writes:

I spent most of the morning and have gotten a
quarter of the re-writing of the rules for CQ
done. I have expanded on it a little, added to
the exploring and settlement area of it

How soon can the community expect the release
of castle quest? A few days? A week perhaps?
Sorry I didn't reply to this earlier, but the
cold struck me off course this week.

Hopefully, in a fortnights* time, CastleQuest
will be open to the public, with its own website.
I hope that you will all like it.

Two weeks then? (I'm hoping I was accurate there).
Well, can't wait for the release and hope for its
success as time and interest permits.

There is more to CQ than just a game. the best
part of it is when you get to establish a town,
because you become gamemaster of that town. so,
Prepare your bricks. this is no simple game.
its a conquering Adventure!

Alright, I hope this draws in players!

Getting exited about its deput,

Same here.