 Castle / 16141
16140  |  16142
Subject:
CastleQuest draws ever nearer..!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 02:16:35 GMT

I spent most of the morning and have gotten a quarter of the re-writing of the
rules for CQ done. I have expanded on it a little, added to the exploring and
settlement area of it, and must congratulate Anthony Sava for provideing
Livestock. Now, i can give farmers more than crops. thanks, Anthony!

Hopefully, in a fortnights* time, CastleQuest will be open to the public, with
its own website. I hope that you will all like it.

There is more to CQ than just a game. the best part of it is when you get to
establish a town, because you become gamemaster of that town. so,
Prepare your bricks. this is no simple game. its a conquering Adventure!

Getting exited about its deput,

Ranger Aramir