 Castle / 16169
Re: CastleQuest draws ever nearer..!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.glug
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 19:00:44 GMT

Hopefully, in a fortnights* time, CastleQuest
will be open to the public, with its own website.
I hope that you will all like it.

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, I just want to get this out now to
avoid hard feelings in the future.  I have no problems with CastleQuest, I
just want to let people know...

Back in November I registered the domain name brickquest.com for a HeroQuest
(hence the name) inspired game.  I've been working on the game, getting
ready for playtesting, etc.  I emailed Chris in GLUG today about running it
at GenCon.

It's a very different kind of beast than CastleQuest.  Like HeroQuest or
MageKnight, BrickQuest focuses on combat.  It also includes some ideas for
modular dungeon design so segments of playing surface can be added as a game
session goes on.  I'll have some more info out soon.  I just wanted to say
this now to avoid confusion on the names.

Thanks,
Peter