 Castle / 16125
Re: Elven Home pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:55:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frederick Grondy writes:

Hi everybody,
   I don't post very often, but NCLUG had a
meeting over the weekend and Joe Meno has been
nice enough to post some pics to his bricklink account.

   Why is this interesting to .castle? Well, I
have an Elven Manor House that I'm rather proud
of that's featured in several pics. I'd really love to
hear some other castle fan opinions of it, so
here's the link to the meeting's pics:

Well, besides the rustic brown and tan color
scheme (makes me want more tan arches), I
enjoyed the use of interior design,
particularly the penants and the intersting
use of a tan bionicle mask. Incdreible use
of the small amount of space.

The model is actually pretty large for a
manor, but I like the use of hinged plates
for the roofing, and the exterior detailing.

The improvements I would suggest would be
adding more 1x2 log bricks around the sides
of the manor, and some more foliage to give
it a completed feel.

But otherwise, excellent model. I hope to
see more along this line.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y