 Castle / 15954
    Castle Map —Nick Oranzi
   For all the people with Castle adventures aka. Ikros, Andrastavia, of course Sirob, and all the others, we should create a map putting the different kingdoms into one world. There is the possibility that the kingdoms are in different worlds but IOM (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle Map —Leonard Hoffman
     I can't speak for Anthony or Kevin, but my personal world (Yeaen, in which is found the nations of Caerany and Olmany) is fully built with a drawn map. I get the feeling that others may have similiar details to their own worlds. Also there's the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Castle Map —Bruce Hietbrink
      (...) My world's map was conveniently drawn for me by Tolkien. :) (...) That was my impression as well. I kind of thought of it as a kind of dimensional portal that could be reached from all worlds. To take a page from Tolkien, just as the elves can (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Castle Map —Matt Hein
     (...) That's why I drew a map before I even started working on my story. (well, a very rough sketch, anyway.) Had to have borders of some sort to work around, and by far it seems to work. By the way, why didn't Anthony do a map? (...) Eh...I never (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Castle Map —Anthony Sava
      (...) Two reasons: One - at the time I had no clue on how to create a good looking map. Thanks to some new programs and some tips from Kevin Hall, I could make one now. Two - I don't think Ikros needs a map. To me, some things are just better left (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

          Re: Castle Map —Matt Hein
      (...) I should get to work completing my map. (it's a scaled version of the map from my syndication folder.) (...) <snip> (...) Whoa...I can...see you took a few minutes to write this out... First off, I don't exactly think drawing a map would force (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

          Re: Castle Map —John Henry Kruer
      This may be side stepping the whole map issue... but... How about we just make a castle portal or something like that to put on a central castle website that links to all of the different stories out there? It could just consist of a representative (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

          Re: Castle Map —Matt Hein
      (...) Interesting idea of a portal, but I believe it would be up to each castler writing in the realm to come up with some odd way that they traversed through the universe to reach that central point. (that may be an introductory story in itself!) (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Castle Map —Alex Polimeni
     (...) Anthony didnt do a map because he cant. he told me that. I can though. I dont stealing from tolkein, like, directly such as a map. orcs, etc are fine with me though. Aramir (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle Map —Alex Polimeni
     (...) What if, once CastleQuest is established, it served as another Isle of mist type thing? I mean, not that everyone should go there. just so that if you want you can send characters already established or if you fear losing them make up new (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle Map —Daniel Ravenda
   (...) thats not the point. I still have a map. The map has Calafrack (my place) the surrounding places, and other points of intrest. Its a big map with like 5 big continent. Its all the places know to calafrack by commoners. Of coarse the Elves and (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)