 Castle / 15971
Re: Castle Map
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 12:14:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nick Oranzi writes:
For all the people with Castle adventures aka. Ikros, Andrastavia, of course
Sirob, and all the others, we should create a map putting the different
kingdoms into one world.  There is the possibility that the kingdoms are in
different worlds but IOM shows they exist on the same planet since they can
acess the same island, i guess.  THis would be a neat endevour, connecting
the different kingdoms and creating a more interactive environment.  The map
could be linked from the side bar under links and resourses.  A map of all
of lego castle, What do You all Think?

-Nick
http://www.geocities.com/cheez11111

Hum.....this set me thinking.
   What if, once CastleQuest is established, it served as another Isle of mist
type thing? I mean, not that everyone should go there. just so that if you want
you can send characters already established or if you fear losing them make up
new ones. The mist enveloped the Isle and sunk it into the sea,
Probably.

As far as maps go, im a good mapmaker. sorry i dont have any
proof up, but i will someday.
I know, Anthony cant make a map.
I like the idea of having all the castle worlds on ONE world...hence, would
that mean it would be Castle islands for like Ikros and Sirob?

Eaten by a LEGO brick, and recently getting back into the Pirate series,
Aramir