 Castle / 14090
    Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs) —Yaron Dori
   Dear Aaron West & Bruce Hietbrink: Sorry if by saying "No Ninja (as far as I think it's not Castle, never have been and never will be)" meant as attack of the Ninja line. I bought some Ninja myself and use them for Castle's and although I didn't (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs) —Aaron West
     (...) Hey Yaron, Post your request in lugnet.dear-lego for an "official request. It is a good idea, and since the whole Castle pack you ask for is mostly European the Ninja line would not fit well into this pack's proposed design. A 32 minifigure (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs) —Matt Hein
   (...) That would be great, especially if they tried a re-release of a set like 6103 (one of my all time favorite minifigure sets). But then again, if would be cool to have a minifigure set with armor plates, or even better, maybe a red wizard? (why (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs) —Ken Bailey
   In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes: snip (...) Agree totally, and what about a white wizard ? snip (...) Historic castles of Europe would probably be very difficult to do, or at least to do it properly, given the cost factor, to build reasonably (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs) —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I almost died in my chair! I have understood that both the SW and HP lines have been very good for TLC, so I guess there is no arguing with success. I just don't see why a licensed toy has to entirely replace an existing theme line -- I really (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs) —Matt Hein
   (...) Almost what I thought when I read that one. Will Harry Potter consume the prospects of a castle line in the near future as the StarWars syndication did for the space line. (...) Yes, I believe that Hp is more themed to a mythological/ fantasy (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)