 Castle / 13497
13496  |  13498
Subject:
Kingdom of Gatimrja: story continues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 01:39:32 GMT

Chapter I of my castle story is finished.

Check it out at:   http://home.earthlink.net/~ynpw/index.html

You can get there from the Updates section, or the brand new (and rather
empty) Stories page.

Stay tuned for Chapter II, which is currently in production.

And, as always, comments are greatly appreciated.

--William