 Castle / 13256
Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 02:16:34 GMT

Black doesn't show up very well. . .could you do a rainbow warrior version
that more clearly shows the height, location of connectors, and
battlement?

I know. I took the pictures in a hurry as well and that didn't help much
either.  I'll try to make one in a different color and get the pictures
posted.

And am I correct in seeing that you're aiming for a 2-high battlement?
That leaves minifigs putting a lot of faith in their chest armour. . .

How high should they be?  I'm admittedly new at this, so suggestions are
welcome.  Links to examples are even more useful.  :)

Troy