 Castle / 13245
Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 15:44:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo writes:
Another thing that could be incorporated into it could be a kind of
"suggestions for how to make" various castle related things, from spiral
staircases to wooden hoardings. Perhaps people could bring their own
solutions with them and we could all have a kind of "show and tell" session.
There must be lots of ways to make arrow slits for example, but most of us
will probably have only come up with one or two ways. If lots of us got
together, we might be able to compile a dozen or so ways, that everyone
could see.

Oh, yes, that sounds like it could be a lot of fun!  Anyone else interested in
participating?

Jeff
Brickfest 2002
Castle Room Coordinator

Well, I'm gonna do my best to attend brickfest, and I'll do my best to create a
16x16 town bit.  I'm also going to try to bring a dragon or two, along with my
griffon and if I get it done, another project I'm working on at the moment.

I'd love to do a workshop, as Jeff has suggested to me I could do a creature,
story, or photoediting workshop, or maybe even so bold as to do all three.  Is
there anyone who'd be interested in this?  Granted, I'm not the world's
authority on building dragons/creatures, or for telling stories, or for editing
pictures (see Kevin Hall, for he is the grand guru of all that is photoshop).

I think we all in .castle who plan to come to brickfest should get involved in
the whole display castle/town wall thing.  And a joust would rock too!  And
even those who cannot attend should get involved too, though just not as much
I'm sure ;)

--Anthony
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros