 Castle / 13165
Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 14:48:27 GMT

To get some more discussion going, I'd like to hear some feedback on
"Large Scale Castle Building," a workshop I'd like to present.  I would relate
some of what I've learned while working on my own castle, including tips on
building hills and raised surfaces, common castle features, layout and
floorplans, etc.  Is there interest in this?  Are there any items people would
like to see specifically?

Jeff
Brickfest 2002
Castle Room Coordinator