 Castle / 13125 (+20)
  Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest

Hi Magnus, "Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gvn2Hs.GoH@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks a lot! (...) like to (...) I agree with you. I'm convinced by now that there should be something of an entrance and I'll keep the model (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest

Hi Jackie, "Jackie" <ecjackie@i-cable.com> wrote in message news:Gvn5Ew.MnB@lugnet.com... (...) You too thank you very much. (...) No, it's from Belville. The roof is like two Millimy's magical cottage's (5824) with the back placed against each (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest

Hi Tamy, "Mookie" <Mookie1@telocity.com> wrote in message news:3CD4593C.8B4875...ity.com... (...) Thank you very much. (...) Yes, the bottom piece is used in plane engines, in Adventurers planes for example. This one: (URL) call it "Wheel Model (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Jedi Duel great for castle

Hi all, I picked up the Star Wars set "Jedi Duel" (the one with Yoda) this weekend. (URL) a great little set in it's own right, but it is also great for castle. Both Yoda and Count Dooku have great torsos that fit in a castle theme. Dooku has a new (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest

(...) Hey Twan, I really like the idea you had mentioned of having the entrance in a second tower with a bridge across. This seems like it would be great defensively because you could raise or lower the bridge as needed. Bruce (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Introducing Garalt!

Strike while the iron's hot they say Well, I went and done it. I made a second Flash movie for my website, this one focuses on Garalt. Feel free to check it out. Oh, and I've also edited the first flash movie a bit, if you only watched it the one (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Jedi Duel great for castle

<frowns a look of frustration> (...) (see link below for clarification) (URL)I had seen these before in a spoiler photo held by the sandmen, (...) This conversation was had in the above-mentioned link… It appears as though the “Eye-Bitin’ Monkey” (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gollum

(...) I just noticed that on Brickshelf. Very cute. I'm going to use a LOM guy when it comes to Gollum. Kind of cartoon-y, but I thought it succeeded at getting him a scrawny body and big head, which is my picture of gollum. Bruce (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Jedi Duel great for castle

(...) <>SNIP<>SNIP<> I have to agree, what with the lack of good castle sets around, but I also need to add a few points. One is that it comes with a gray "Lightsaber blade" piece, always nice for the handles and shafts of weapons. Also, it comes (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Side Gate: A 6061 Variation

Hi castleheads, I made instructions of one of my favorite box models from castle sets. This is the "side gate" (as I like to call it) made from the set 6061 Seige Tower. Here is the link: (URL) really like this model - it is good enough to be its (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New release of Castle series

Hi all, Just a thought on this stuff about introducing specific historical lego, I think most of us would like a return to the European-style castles that dominated the 80s and early 90s but keep in mind that these castles were still generic (not (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Side Gate: A 6061 Variation

Hi, Realistically speaking it would have been unlikely to have a wooden tower along a stone wall. In converting a wooden castle to stone, I think a gatehouse would be the first part to be rebuilt in stone. But you have a very playable alternative (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A few questions...

(...) Oh Please answer this question someone... I am about to tackle this problem and I would love to see an idea - there is so little pink out there. We are decorating my daughter's room in princess theme - and I would love to make a white/pink (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest

I love this set! I am about to attempt a white/pink castle for my daughters new 'princess' themed room. I may just have to blatantly copy your bell tower. Can you tell me where you got the slopes that are under the red windows - they look like they (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Garalt!

(...) one- it seems like perhaps you used smaller images so that there wasn't quite as much work to do the fading/panning effects. It's not like the older one was really bad or anything, but it did have noticeable slowdowns. In case you care, I'm (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Garalt!

(...) <snipage> (...) I was fortunate enough to view both movies on the network at school. I didn't have to worry too much about lag-time or too much else, except no sound... :( The one thing I have to say is that there were no pics of "New" Garalt. (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest

(...) I'm 99% sure those are sand red slopes, available in bulk packs (at least in the US) from Lego Shop@Home. Bruce (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gollum

(...) have to get that set after all. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  LEGO Studios Monsters sets now available!

The four Studios Monster theme sets are now ready to ship. They can be found at LEGO.com for ordering online or order by phone 1-800-835-4386 (in the USA). The four sets are: 1380 Werewolf Ambush $9.99. 1381 Vampire's Crypt $19.99. 1382 Scary (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gollum

(...) Wait, i don't get it? This is set 7133: (URL) outta the 3 figs i don't see that particular head? (I've previously seen Zam's head... so it can't be hers?) Please explain? Cause i love Jon's Gollum an t'would like to make one... -R (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact