 Castle / 13115 (+5)
  Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest

(...) That is totally sweet! it looks good, and would make a great addition to my village, if I could just figure out exactly what that bottom piece is.. I have an idea, though I'm not sure I have any of those :( A hub to some tire correct? or one (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest

Hi I really like this castle, especially the little window that hangs out from the edge in picture 01. How was that accoplished? It looks like you used some type of a hinge. (a smaller version of the type so populus in Hagrids hut?) It looks like (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minifig decals

(...) I'm not sure what you mean by decals if you don't mean stickers. I made the sticker printer though so people could change their armies to what they wanted. It is also removeable where paint is not. Since I'm now on vacation I will be working (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest

Nice! Great to see a new approach to the use of colours, and working so well too! The pink, grey and white all mesh together to look realistic but simultaneously fairy tale like. Structurally it is a very compact little castle but it looks very (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Three new Castle MOCS

William, Great work! (...) unless it is complimented by a lot fo greayt, but you seem to have pulled it off fine, which is good news for anyone who wants to build castles in black but has run out of grey brick! The buildings with the rounded sides (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact