 Castle / 12845 (+20)
  Re: Falblade, a microfig scale port town

(...) Hi, They are granaries actually, so they are *sorta* like big barrels... and maybe giant barrels of mead wouldn't be out of place, the Dwarves are a thirsty lot ;) cheers! Joel K (23 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Falblade, a microfig scale port town

(...) thanks (...) about 2 baseplates by 3 (...) those are supposed to represent foliage along the sides of the roads. The farmers usually plant trees to help guard their property from passers-by. cheers! Joel K (23 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Falblade, a microfig scale port town

(...) too late :) I took it apart a few days ago! (...) those plates are actually the teal color from the rock raiders sets, and I was trying to make them look like swampy type of plants in the water... oh well :) cheers! Joel K (23 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Falblade, a microfig scale port town

(...) I think most of them were from western sets. If you need them, have you tried Bricklink? There is probably someone out there who just uploaded a bunch of his BURPs for sale the other day. Perhaps it was just after disassembling this very (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LIFE SIZE SCULPTURES

(...) Uh, this should be (URL) right? I can't get andrastavia.com to work. Anyhow, no, I hadn't seen the sculptures before but I love them, especially the (not life-size) dragon. You do a great job in capturing curved surfaces, especially. Now you (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Lord of the Rings project update

Hi all, I've added three chapters to my tolkien project: (URL) new ones are "The Road to Isengard", "Flotsam and Jetsam", and "Many Partings." If you haven't read the book (which you should :)) this will be confusing. I had to photograph all of the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LIFE SIZE SCULPTURES

(...) Sorry... the address is: www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia Thanx.. Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lord of the Rings project update

(...) That's come crazy stuff there! I'm guessing you're a big Fan of LOR, right? (well, It seems obvious enough to me) I haven't read Lord or The Rings myself yet, I'm not really a Tolkein buff, but good work all the way through. Just my two (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lord of the Rings project update

Very,Very nice Bruce! I got pretty worked up seeing treebeard in all of his wooded glory! I about went ape but I was able to hold it in, that is until I checked out those Pipes! Nice Work man. I think you are doing a good of editing also (keeping (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Legend voting

Hey all, Did you see the announcement in lego.announce? You can vote on the next legend at: (URL) castle sets are proposed, including the big one. Yup, good old Yellow Castle! Actually all the sets are good, but I sooooo want a Yellow Castle! Bruce (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend voting

The one thing I don't kind of like.... they are going to be splitting the Castle vote between 2 sets, which means neither of which will win... Granted, we did already get the GI and the Blacksmith MOC.... so we in all reality have been treated (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend voting

(...) I think out of all the choices we have the greatest chance of winning. (And not just because we have the greatest legend (6075) ever, but two out of the five are Castle. These are amazing odds no matter what the outcome.) Is it just me, or is (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  -CASTLE _4_ EVER-

I'm thinkin’ that Castle-heads are in a real bind! Although I find the 6074 (Black Falcon's Fortress) (URL) be the superior Castle model I'm still gonna vote for the classic 6075 (Yellow Castle) (URL) Why you ask? ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ -Well the original does (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Legend voting

(...) Prolly not, actually. Your theme is going to divide votes among two candidates while the townies, pirates and spacers all have one clear candidate to vote for. In fact, putting two up may have been an evil plot by Jake and co. to make sure a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend voting

(...) Sounds intereting.... although I already have a yellow castle... still remember getting off the shelf all those many years ago... glad I kept it.... and I also have 4 of the Falcon Fortress.... but you can never have too much Lego..... : ) So (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -CASTLE _4_ EVER-

(...) Yes sir. (...) Umm.... no, I don't think so. I'll explain further down. (...) Ok, first of all I don't like the Montey Python visor. You can disagree, you are entitled to your opinion, as am I. And I don't like it. I feel it's just too big. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -CASTLE _4_ EVER-

Has anyone from Lego said what the new helmet for 6075 would be? I've browsed through what Jake said but didn't see anything. The only attraction to the 6075 castle for me is the minifigs and gear. If they will not have the same helmets and other (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -CASTLE _4_ EVER-

(...) Read the description: (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -CASTLE _4_ EVER-

(...) just be the regular visored helmets that are used in castle nowadays. "If the Yellow Castle becomes a LEGO Legend and is reissued, the knights' helmet and visor would be a little different from the original, updated to be the SAME shapes as (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -CASTLE _4_ EVER-

Yes, I read it "If the Yellow Castle becomes a LEGO Legend and is reissued, the knights' helmet and visor would be a little different from the original, updated to be the same shapes as modern-day LEGO helmets." What I'm confused about is where is (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact