 Castle / 12850
12849  |  12851
Subject:
Lord of the Rings project update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 19:05:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

I've added three chapters to my tolkien project:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrstory00-00.html
The new ones are "The Road to Isengard", "Flotsam
and Jetsam", and "Many Partings."  If you haven't read
the book (which you should :)) this will be confusing.
I had to photograph all of the scenes at Orthanc, which
occur at very different parts of the book.

One quick non-castle thing I added was a picture of
my Lone Ranger and Tonto.  Someday I'll make a
story around them.
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/misc/rangermain.html

Bruce