 Castle / 12853
Re: Lord of the Rings project update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 00:08:17 GMT

Very,Very nice Bruce! I got pretty worked up seeing treebeard in all of his
wooded glory!  I about went ape but I was able to hold it in, that is until
I checked out those Pipes!  Nice Work man.  I think you are doing a good of
editing also (keeping the stuff down to a minimum while still maintaining an
exciting story), most folk get twisted out of square when people edit things
down, have you gotten any static from anyone?  anyways, great work.  Jon
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hi all,

I've added three chapters to my tolkien project:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrstory00-00.html
The new ones are "The Road to Isengard", "Flotsam
and Jetsam", and "Many Partings."  If you haven't read
the book (which you should :)) this will be confusing.
I had to photograph all of the scenes at Orthanc, which
occur at very different parts of the book.

One quick non-castle thing I added was a picture of
my Lone Ranger and Tonto.  Someday I'll make a
story around them.
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/misc/rangermain.html

Bruce