 Castle / 12750 (+20)
  The end of the Kingdom of Ikros

I've decided to end it all. It's too much work. No one reads stories anymore. No one cares about my hours in front of my machine for each one of the pictures I create. So I'm announcing that the Chronicles of Ikros is no more. If anyone wants to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The end of the Kingdom of Ikros

(...) Yeah, whatever. It sucked anyway. And the ending is so obvious. I can't be the only one who figured out that Ethelred is really a woman and that Garalt and the red dragon have the hots for each other. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The end of the Kingdom of Ikros

(...) anymore. (...) the funny thing about this is that I have been questioning my own story recently. Increasingly i've been having ideas for creations that would require destruction of most of my current world. this would mean essentially that the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle characters

(...) God Bless, Nathan (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The end of the Kingdom of Ikros

(...) Geezz!!! Don't scare us like !! I almost went nuts-- "don't read stories anymore"-- good lord, it's about all I do anymore. In the absence of space and time to tinker in my own stuff, the story tellers are about my only creative outlet. At (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Just Wondering...

Hi all, I am now safely installed in New Zealand (very different climate from Canada) and have been wondering about the Isle of Mist (which I hope to join once I get the rest of my pieces). Is it just me or does it look like a giant dragon? Is the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: WEBSITE UPDATE for ANDRASTAVIA

(...) Thanx Elin..... its taken a while to do it all.... Kev..: ) (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: WEBSITE UPDATE for ANDRASTAVIA

(...) I'm really glad you took the time to go through it and enjoyed it.... I love doing this type of thing.... and love to share it with everyone.... I've fixed up the mistakes.. thanx for that... Kev..: ) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: WEBSITE UPDATE for ANDRASTAVIA

(...) Thanx Bruce.... there's lots there to look at, and please feel free to ask about anything... or if you want to see anything new on there let me know too Kev..: ) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: WEBSITE UPDATE for ANDRASTAVIA

(...) Thanx Nathan..... I'm glad to here you have been so eager to see Chapter 2.. sorry its taken so long... I wish I had more time for lego..... well I hope you enjoy it. Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: WEBSITE UPDATE for ANDRASTAVIA

(...) Thanx Chris..... Thanx for your patience... its taken a while to get it all together. I hope the next Chapter wont take so long.... Kev..: ) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I know it's been brought up before, humor me.

(...) I read them because you have threatened my life if I don't! (I'm serious folks, he's figured out where I live and sent me ticking packages!!!!) But seriously, I started reading Sava's stories when they were first posted because the idea was (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle characters

(...) Nice work Dave. A question.. How did you make Conner's Weapon? It looks like a halberd top, with a pick thrown in there also? Could elaborate on its construction? The rest of the figs look GREAT! Matt (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: WEBSITE UPDATE for ANDRASTAVIA

(...) I've already talked to you online about this but... Your city is just so cool I gotta say something publicly! So... um.... your city is really cool! :) There, I've said it. I'll go away now. Oh, and your story is incredible, but you already (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The end of the Kingdom of Ikros

:P The first thing I did when I read the topic was look to see if it was posted on April 1st :) Unfortunately, I was hoping to see a link to the next 6 chapters all done at the same time :) hehehehehe plucky - eagerly awaiting more! (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  SHOP SIGNS....!!!

Dont know if anyone has had a look at my village section on my updated website but I have a section in there called CUSTOM..... and in that I have my torso designs..... and also shop signs that fit onto thos small square flags with two clips..... (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: SHOP SIGNS....!!!

excellent, although im gonna have to ask how medieval some of those really are.. i mean, pretzels? but it would be fun for a MOC village to have stuff like that. are you planning on more custom signs? its a great way to get ideas for what and how to (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: SHOP SIGNS....!!!

Hi! I was wondering if you sold these? I would like to buys ome if you did. Email me and we can talk. Jay (...) website (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: SHOP SIGNS....!!!

(...) Hey! I could *really* use signs like those! Are you selling these by any chance? They would do quite well for my proposed project... Just my two brickz... <<_Matt Hein_>> Lugnet No. 1112 (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Armor wanted

Is there any one who I could get black and or chrome armor from(I need one of each). The black armor comes from the single ninja fig set. If so how much would it cost me. I am also willing to trade. --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact