 Castle / 12764
Re: The end of the Kingdom of Ikros
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 15:59:57 GMT

:P
The first thing I did when I read the topic was look to see if it was posted
on April 1st :)  Unfortunately, I was hoping to see a link to the next 6
chapters all done at the same time :) hehehehehe

plucky - eagerly awaiting more!

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
I've decided to end it all.  It's too much work.  No one reads stories anymore.
No one cares about my hours in front of my machine for each one of the
pictures I create.  So I'm announcing that the Chronicles of Ikros is no more.
If anyone wants to know how it ends, well, I suppose you could email me.  In
any case, the website will be removed off geocities in three days so get your
fix now.

Oh, and April fools  :)

--Anthony