 Castle / 12762
Re: castle characters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 16:03:24 GMT

Dave Hacker wrote:

Hello

I had some time the past weekend and wanted to test a set of new close-up
lenses I bought.  Of course lego figures would be a perfect subject.  Here
are a few of my favorite figures.  Enjoy

Nice work Dave. A question.. How did you make Conner's Weapon? It looks
like a halberd top, with a pick thrown in there also? Could elaborate on
its construction? The rest of the figs look GREAT!

Matt