 Castle / 12760
Re: WEBSITE UPDATE for ANDRASTAVIA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 07:18:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia

Wow, Kev...I love Chapter 2.  It's been a long time coming, but was worth
the wait.  I'm all wrapped up in the story now, I need more. :-)

-Chris

Thanx Chris.....
Thanx for your patience... its taken a while to get it all together.
I hope the next Chapter wont take so long....

Kev..:  )