 Castle / 12755
12754  |  12756
Subject:
Just Wondering...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 05:40:01 GMT

Hi all,

     I am now safely installed in New Zealand (very different climate from
Canada) and have been wondering about the Isle of Mist (which I hope to join
once I get the rest of my pieces). Is it just me or does it look like a
giant dragon? Is the mist steam and smoke from its mouth? Will it fly away
on us? Does it move, hence the reason no one has explored it yet?
  Just a theory.

     Nathan

    Are any other Castle fans down here?