 Castle / 12659
    Re: Is lugnet.castle the place for stories? —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) I'd just like to say that while I have been talking about stories, I do have my own (neglected as it may be). Don't take what I've been saying elsewhere to be anti-story. (...) Personally I see stories as a type of MOC. LEGO castle, especially (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Is lugnet.castle the place for stories? —Kyle Peterson
   I'm not anti-story by any means. And quelching creativity is the last thing I'd ever want to do! From casual observation it appeared that the growing amount of stories might warrant a new group. For example, the growing amount of MECHA in (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Is lugnet.castle the place for stories? —Dan Boger
     In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes: [snip a lot of content, that I mostly agree with] (...) is that actually better? it will break the threading for anyone trying to read the group... this post I'm replying to, for instance, was a reply to 4 (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Is lugnet.castle the place for stories? —Magnus Lauglo
     (...) I'd persoanlly go with Danon this issue, I think replying to individual posts helps threading, and makes it easier for people to follow the discussions. (...) No I don't, and I guess it hadn't occured t me taht things might get so out of hand. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Is lugnet.castle the place for stories? —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) This is actually a good point that i hadn't considered before. (...) I'm trying not to get bent out of shape. I think everyone here has an idea of what lugnet is and what it isn't, and it is up to us to guide it along those directions. i think (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)