 Castle / 12496
  Two New Castle MOC's

Hi All, I am new to the group, but I have been browsing for awhile. I had Adam Murtha post the link to my Bull's Castle and my Character galleries on Brickshelf. Now that I can post I thought I would pass on Two New MOC's. I have redisigned and made (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Castle MOC's

(...) and moving quickly from place to place. Maybe they captured that castle? It is pretty basic, but certainly more solidly built and militarily viable than anything Lego had designed in a while. (...) cool, you have mixed it up with the different (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Castle MOC's

(...) Nice start! You've got a bigger castle than anything I've ever built. :-) It's very solid-looking, well-built. For future buildings, or if you're planning to redesign these, I recommend trying to break the "boxiness" of the structure. In other (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Castle MOC's

Hi, Nice stuff, I especially like the interior of the court yard in the Bulls castle, with details like the stairways and arches. This castle definetely follows the design of the classic lego castles, and has a simple basic feel to it. It is also (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Castle MOC's

(...) Thanks Aaron, The story I am writing has quite a bit of back history involved with this castle. Its name was Athriel and it was originally a keep for the Children of the Phoenix (the elves in my world). The keep was abandoned as the elves (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Castle MOC's

Hi Shiri, I am expanding and redesigning the large black castle over the next week or so as time permits. The new design with have a less square feel to it. It will also include more detail inside as well as having a more modular design, this will (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Castle MOC's

Hi Magnus, I am planning a surrounding wall in June or July when I can get some more wall pieces. The small unfinished walled town in my gallery will actually become the surrounding wall of the large black castle. The redesign I am working on will (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)