 Castle / 12480 (+20)
  Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity!

Hey guys and gals! Well, after alot of computer-related troubles, I present to thee the third chapter of the Chronicles of Velaria. It, along with the first two chapters, can be found under the "Chronicles" section on my website: (URL) it out! As (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle world administration

(...) Becoming a castle administrator is probably going to take awhile. Seeming from what I saw when the Lugnet Admin established curatorship within each category, you might want to extend your campaign beyond castle, and towards lugnet.general, if (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I am writeing TLC a letter

(...) Sounds like a plan Danny.. the more we all express what we want... maybe we will get heard.... by the way, my name is Kevin Hall ..: ) Kev... : ) www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia andrastavia@ozbrick.com (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

Hi Hendo! First off, if you want a comprehensive link list, the best by far you'll get is Frank Filz's listing: (URL) it does not end at worlds, it has every single creation posted to LUGNET since it's beginning. I'm not sure when it was last (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity!

(...) I haven't seen the rest of your story before. I read it all today and it's good! Your pictures are well-edited and very sharp. Your story's engaging and cliff-hanging... lots of suspense. Once I started I had to read all I could see. I would (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

Thanks for the reply, Shiri! Phew, just a brief look at Frank's page and clearly there is a daunting amount of info and number of sites to browse through. I am ever impressed with the endless possibilities of creativity by this community! ...And (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

(...) Hmm...you have a point there. I like organization myself, and I've browsed Castle world's site before. However, I have no idea why the characters are all mixed up, maybe nobody had the time to work on this. (...) Excellent idea. If I had a (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity!

(...) Hey Shiri! Thanx for the kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed the story so far! You're too kind! ::blushes:: (...) I agree totally, however, when dealing with religious iconography (god, the devil, etc.) there are no grey shades. People who are (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  TKOI Create a Creature Contest WRONG EMAIL ON WEBSITE

For all of you who've tried to send in creatures... The email on the website was incorrect, but it is fixed now. If you have an entry to submit, please email it to savatheaggie@yahoo.com Sorry for that! --Anthony (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity!

(...) Very... VERY cool stuff. I wish my creation myth was as well written as this one. I can't wait for the next chapter, so you'd better come out with it soon... (not like I have a very good record myself...) --Anthony (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  New MOCs yes there is more than 1

Here is my newest MOC. The forest men tree fort (URL) went in my attick and found a forest men river fort. Thank god Also my arrow shop. (URL) Pics of the town and forest. (URL) new forest flyers (URL) one who knows how to edit pics edit this one I (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity!

(...) hey ant! Thanx again, bro. I hear ya on the chapter release thing. There's so many things you don't count on to go wrong that do, and it can get very frustrating. Don't worry, though, chapter four is coming very soon! By the way...did you get (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOCs yes there is more than 1

Hey Danny! Great stuff! I see alot of promising stuff here! You're style is coming together quite nicely, from what I can see. I'm not a fan of forestmen stuff per se, but I do like what you've done with your stuff. Keep it coming! I'm gonna take (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity!

(...) Hmm, I see your point. Still, it seems almost too extreme. As food for thought, take "Good Omens" by Neil Gamin <sp?> and Terry Pratchet. I really really need to read the book, but the prologue is hilarious (the angel is the bad guy and the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  A pic edit for Danny Ravenda

Danny, Well, I messed with the pic a little. What do you think? (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A pic edit for Danny Ravenda

(...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Two New Castle MOC's

Hi All, I am new to the group, but I have been browsing for awhile. I had Adam Murtha post the link to my Bull's Castle and my Character galleries on Brickshelf. Now that I can post I thought I would pass on Two New MOC's. I have redisigned and made (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A pic edit for Danny Ravenda

(...) Danny, Use it! Please! I'm glad you liked it enough to consider it, dude! hehehe I'm the one who should asked permission before. lol. -Jay (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  MOC: Do you dare to enter the Burning Hell?

Heh, Well that subject line is a bit too ostentatious, but I hope you enjoy your little descent into the realm of madness: (URL) and LMKWYT! David Simmons Lugnet #112 (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Do you dare to enter the Burning Hell?

(...) Very nice! I would like to see you add a few more baseplates to it and give us a more in-depth view of Hades ... Yes, the horns do the trick for me :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact