 Castle / 12400 (+10)
  Re: First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule!

(...) Thanks much. Yeah, well, you can't blame someone who hasn't actually seen your characters first hand. I may know my characters really well, but very few other people do. Besides, the story was written from the perspective of those who were (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule!

(...) Thanks much! We've worked hard on this chapter, and believe it or not we got done in less than a week! Pretty good, I'd say, seeing as though we're seperated by a good few hundred miles. Yeah, its a sad state of affairs, I was looking forward (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Giving TLC a run for their money

Hey castle heads! Was just at BrickLink.com to see if my fav. custom minifig shop was updated, and sure enough it is! Just look at those Elf minifigs! The Dwarves and Orcs look like they just stepped out of the Lord of the Rings! And check out that (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Giving TLC a run for their money

(...) vote in favor of TLC is that not everyone is willing to pay near $20 (US) for a single mini-figure. To buy enough to have a decent faction, a buyer would need to spend over $100. I do like to buy the custom figs, but not at those prices. If I (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Enter the Red Dragon

My friends, the next chapter of the Chronicles of Ikros is online. You could argue that this is the best set of picture editing I've ever done, but you'll just have to judge for yourself, won't ya? So I am proud to give you... Chapter 25 of the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Anthony, Formethean is just too damn cool! And what a gentleman! lol. The chapter is spell-binding; from the moment I heard his snore, to when I saw him stretching outside the cave. You are one of the best, if not THE GREATEST, storytellers of (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Niiiiiiice more chapters sooo...ooon I hope Good Chapter I like the way it is coming to gether. I wish I knew what this dark force behind your Necromancer is. --Valdimir § (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

ahh.. very nice! the pictures are good. you have a keen sense of how to arrange the minifigs (and dragon) in such a way that seemingly emotion-less things really give off alot of emotion. and the structure, the way in which tying in other's lego (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Well awsome as always. Perfect. Great. Anything good. I thought vildagrasswas lost. I also thought tempie frie was in the ocean. Last time I checked fire dragons couldn't go in water. Ther is one thing I don't like. The Eye thing with the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  People of Tarhardis

The Knight's sword Name Definitions Royal Knights King Leonard 'Bold lion' Queen Rachel 'Ray's child'* Princess Callista 'Most beautiful' Sir Valdimir 'Powerful prince' Sir Dravin* 'Untrusted'* Sir Victor the White 'Conqueror' Sir Yaves the Red (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact